Report a Concern, Incident, or Counseling Referral
If you believe that you or anyone else is in immediate danger, call 911 or 澳门新葡新京官方 Security (SGI) at 610-372-4721 ext. 6291 立即.
Submitted reports are reviewed during normal business hours and are not monitored after hours, 在周末, 或者在大学的官方假期. While referrals from these forms are reviewed by a variety of campus partners working to assist students and employees, they are NOT designed for emergency response situations.
注意: Before you submit a report, select the appropriate type of report to submit.
护理 & Concern or Threatening Behavior Incident Report
Use this form to report your caring concerns about a student. 要报告的关注点包括, 但不限于, concerns about a student because he or she has reported being depressed, 表现出情绪困扰, 非常生气, 焦虑, 充满敌意的, 等. Maybe the student has a medical issue, is homeless, has no food, is more withdrawn or suicidal, 等. 另外, 威胁, 是否写的, 口语, 或画, 无论是直接的还是间接的, 应该在这里报告.
Use this form to report alleged violations of the Student 行为准则. 要报告的事件类型包括, 但不限于, 滥用, 攻击, 行为不检, 学习环境的破坏, 酒精和毒品, 中毒, 盗窃, 破坏公物, 武器, 等.
第九条 Related Concerns Incident Report
如果你是澳门新葡新京官方的学生, 职员或教员, 或者是参观我们校园的人, and believe that you have been subjected to, 或见证了, 第九条规定的性别歧视, including sexual harassment and/or 攻击, or wish to file a complaint under 第九条, please use our online reporting form below.
FACULTY should use this form to report alleged violations of 澳门新葡新京官方's Academic Honesty and Copyright Policy. 事故类型包括, 但不限于, 剽窃, 作弊, 未经授权的合作, 制造, 等.
Currently enrolled students should use this form to confidentially refer themselves to 澳门新葡新京官方's mental health counselor for short-term, 个别咨询. Students may be enrolled in any program or classes at 澳门新葡新京官方. 要解决的问题包括, 但并不局限于抑郁症, 焦虑, 创伤, 上瘾, 饮食失调, 或者其他心理健康问题. Medical insurance is not required but may be needed if a student needs longer, ongoing counseling.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency and need immediate assistance here are additional resources:
- Berks County Crisis Intervention: 610-379-2007
- ruOK Berks:文本ruOK至484-816-7865
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 or http://988lifeline.org
- For domestic violence issues contact Safe Berks 24/7 Hotline: 1-844-789-7233 or Text SAFE BERKS to 20121, 或访问 http://www.safeberks.org/ ‹‹>
What happens after a report is submitted (other than a counseling self-referral):
- The report 立即 enters a secure database
- An automated notification is sent to the 护理团队 for follow-up
- The reporter may be contacted for further information
- A 护理团队 member may meet with the student and witnessed
- Recommend no action, pending further observation
- Assist reporter in developing a plan of action
- Refer a student to on-campus or community resources
- Make recommendations consistent with college policies and procedures
- Impose sanctions ranging from a warning to expulsion